Thursday, October 6, 2011

Song Review: Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)

Among a few leaked versions of Kelly Clarkson's new song "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)", Kelly decided to take charge and premiere the official version of the song on her website, saying, "Hey ya'll - I heard that some versions of "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" started showing up online. My new album 'Stronger' is out in 3 weeks (Oct 24) and I want you to hear the real thing! Check it out!"

Bouncing off the album title Stronger, "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" goes back to the rock vibe we all know and love from Kelly. This song showcases Kelly's powerhouse voice and gives you that same old Kelly feel, compared to the deep "Mr. Know It All". With such a contrast between those two songs, I think they give you a real feel of what this album is going to be.

With a meaningful message and a fun, upbeat sound, I think Kelly is stronger than ever in this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment