Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Enation offers Special Autographed Package of My Ancient Rebellion

In anticipation of their their new album My Ancient Rebiellion being released a week from today, Enation had a surprise for their fans!
When 'My Ancient Rebellion' is released we are going to sell a Special Autographed Package for a limited time & a limited quantity. The package will include:
* Autographed copy of 'My Ancient Rebellion' - by all five Enation members
* T-shirt of your choice
* 8x10 Photo of your choice
* Enation Sticker

Price: $30

Note: Because we are all in different states we will be signing the CD's on our trip to NY next week and then mailing them to our store to be delivered to you.

~ Enation
Cool! You can order your Special Autographed Package HERE next Tuesday.

Who else can't wait for Enation's new album? You can also check out my review of Enation's new single "The Rushing Wind" HERE as well as my interview with Enation HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment