Tuesday, November 29, 2011

David Archuleta will be having his kind of Christmas

David Archuleta heads out on his My Kind of Christmas Tour this Thursday in New York until December 21 in Beaver Creek, CO. While fans can expect old and new pop and Christmas songs, USA Today reports that David will be singing one special song this December:

"The tour got its name from a fan's suggestion, playing off My Kind of Perfect, a track from David's album The Other Side of Down. But once David had the name, he and a friend decided to write a new song using the title, and he'll be singing My Kind of Christmas at the shows."

David goes on to explain, "It was just spur of the moment, but I ended up really liking how it turned out, explaining what Christmas means to me. What is my kind of Christmas? That's what we describe. It'll be exciting to share an original Christmas song with the fans."

Looking forward to hearing the new holiday tune, along with many more Christmas classics throughout the tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment