Tuesday, November 15, 2011

‎5 days, 5 artists, 5 songs! Day 2: Top 5 - Big Time Rush

Still new to my music library, Big Time Rush has definitely become one of my favorites bands this year. After a big time summer of being introduced to their music and seeing them live in concert, they've made me realize that they're not just a little boy band on tv, but four great performers who have come together to make great music and a great tv show. Here's my Top 5 favorite Big Time Rush songs:

"Big Time Rush"
Gotta go big time! BTR's song "Big Time Rush," in my opinion, defines Big Time Rush on the show. Described as a song about four hockey players who have a great opportunity and are going for it 'big time', the song is Big Time Rush.

Credit to BigTimeRush1st

"Boyfriend"
Probably one of the most popular songs from BTR, "Boyfriend" was the first song of theirs I ever heard, and seems to be stuck in my head quite often. With it's catchy beat and cute lyrics, this song will have every girl looking for a boyfriend... as long as it's Kendall, James, Carlos or Logan that is!

Credit to BigTimeRushVEVO

"The City Is Ours"
From the beginning, "The City Is Ours" has always been one of my favorites. It's so upbeat and catchy, and gets you in a dancing mood, and is a hundred times better live!

Credit to BigTimeRushVEVO

"Worldwide"
BTR doesn't sing many ballads, but out of the few they have, "Worldwide" is definitely my favorite. The emotion the guys have in this song is so real as they sing about a girl leaving them, though they're thinking about her 'worldwide'. They put so much feeling into this song, and hearing the softer side of the guys as apposed to their pop rock songs is quite endearing.

Credit to BigTimeRushVEVO

"Cover Girl"
Ok, I might be giving you guys a spoiler with this one. "Cover Girl" is off of BTR's new album Elevate, available next Monday, and though it's hasn't officially been released yet, I can't stop listening to it! I'll wait until release day to give everyone my actual review of the song, but at the moment this adorable love song shows a new, refreshing sound and sweet voices of the guys, and it's become one of my new favorites!

Credit to ryanBTRbattlefield

No comments:

Post a Comment