Friday, December 16, 2011

Brooke White is expecting a baby girl in May!

Brooke White just announced on her blog that she and husband Dave are expecting a baby girl, due in May. Congratulations to both of them!

"For approximately the last four months I've been on the go, on the road, playing my guitar, singing songs, creating goofy girls with glasses videos, fixin' a house, recording records and oh yeah... keeping a big secret about another massive "little project" I've been hard at work on... Yep, I'm havin' a BABY y'all!" Brooke explains. "I've always said I wanted to be an "M&M," a musician and a momma."

You can read more on Brooke's blog Brookie Babble

You can read my interview with Brooke and her songwriting partner
                                                             Jack Matranga HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment