Friday, April 6, 2012

The end of Mindful Of Music

After 10 months of posting music news, reviews and interviews, I am announcing that Mindful Of Music will be closing next week.

Besides posting music and concert reviews about some of my favorite musicians, having the opportunity to interview people like David Archuleta, Enation, Jack And White, James Durbin and so many others has been incredible. It pleases me to see that a simple post about Big Time Rush has gotten over 3,000 views, my phone interview with Dave Filice with almost 1,000 views and my review of Port Chuck's summer concert last year with the most views of any review I posted.

I have one more special interview that will be posted on Monday and announcing soon on twitter. 

It's been an amazing ride and I will always remember Mindful of Music. I hope this music blog has been able to help musicians and readers gain an appreciation for music, and as biased as I may have been at times, I hope I've been able to help people become more mindful of music. Thank you so much to everyone I interviewed, as well as everyone person who made it possible and every single person who read and enjoyed each interview and every review and post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment